We understand that now more than ever, our guests expect a high level of cleanliness. We take pride in our cleaning standards to encourage excellent hygiene and safety for our guests and staff. Combined with our 20+ years experience in the industry and our passion for providing the best customer experience, we believe this makes us unique in the accommodation industry.
We want to ensure that your stay in one of our holidays homes is both an enjoyable and a safe one. The below are some of the ways we will assure that you will arrive to a clean and sanitised home.
- Our high quality linen is professionally laundered to industry standards and changed after each guest
- Our housekeepers are professionally trained and certified
- All high touch surfaces including light switches, remote controls, door handles and hard surfaces are disinfected before your stay
- Our housekeepers practice excellent hand hygiene and use Personal Protective Equipment when required
- Cleaning cloths are changed regularly
- Toilets are disinfected and sealed after every stay
- Locally sourced commercial grade cleaning products
- Contact-free check-in procedures
Our housekeepers are professionally trained and certified in hygienic cleaning practices in accordance to the highest standard of cleaning procedures in guideline with the World Health Organisation and public health authorities.